I've highlighted my favorites in green.
News articles/updates for Modern Luxury:
- "Hearts In San Francisco Returns For 18th Annual Event" (San Francisco) View here.
- "Don't Miss The Napa Valley 2 Ukraine Benefit Concert This Weekend" (San Francisco) View here.
- "Inaugural Sonoma Epicurean Weekend Raised Millions For Cancer Research" (San Francisco) View here.
- "Remembering Silicon Valley Philanthropist And Community Leader John Arrillaga" (Silicon Valley) View here.
- "Girl Scouts Annual Tribute To Achievement Dinner Raises Over $600K" (CS) View here.
- "River North Design District Hosts First Annual Pup Crawl And Cat Walk" (CS) View here.
- "Inside Tiffany & Co.'s Elegant Celebration Of Chicago Artist Brendan Fernandes' New Book" (CS) View here.
- "Chicago Symphony Orchestra Hosts Annual Spring Symphony Ball" (CS) View here.
- "Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra Raises Record-Breaking $680K At Annual Gala" (CS) View here.
- "Inside PAWS Chicago's Annual Animal Magnetism Gala" (CS) View here.
- "21c Museum Hotel Chicago Celebrates Opening of New Pop Culture Exhibit With Nigel Barker" (CS) View here.
- "Inside Lookingglass Theatre Company's Promenade-Style unGala" (CS) View here.
News articles for McKnight's (LTC= Long-Term Care; SL= Senior Living):
- LTC: "Not just opioids: Multidimensional pain requires multipronged treatment, study finds"
- LTC: "Survey says improve perks and communication to boost employee satisfaction"
- SL: "Repairing the world gets a little easier with new children's book from resident and employee of senior living community"
- SL: "2021's best and worst states for retirement"
Short informational write-ups for McKnight's:
- "Learn how tech can offer a competitive advantage at July 29 webinar"
- "Administrators, learn how to improve dementia care through therapeutic hospitality at Aug. 17 webinar"
- "Aug. 26 Product Theater: Using smart touchless technology; Building a pipeline of caregivers"
- "Aug. 12 webinar: Better workforce strategies for success in long-term care"
- "Enhance care for complex patients with information from Aug. 3 webinar"
- "Preventing and controlling infection highlight July 21 webinar"
- "June 29: Improve patients' breathing quality with biofeedback webinar"